Trike wanted, 582, aquilla possibly 30-40k

Use this topic if you are in the market for something
wackomedic911
First solo

Trike wanted, 582, aquilla possibly 30-40k

Postby wackomedic911 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi guys and girls, im just putting some feelers out...
I am in the market for a trike, it will be my first one, I have just gone solo and I absolutely love it!
Here is what im looking for:
Since im a big boy, it will have to be a 582, preferably a aquilla, in fair to good condition, papers in order, crash free would be nice!
I am on a very limited budget, 30-35k, maybe 40 but it would be a huge push. this will be a cash deal.
In the gauteng area would be nice.
Please? anyone out there? help a newbie out?
feel free to whatsapp me on zero eight two three three two zero one four three (whatsapp as I am out of SA for a couple of weeks)
thanks in advance folks!
ZU-CEK
Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.

— Amelia Earhart
Gerrit.Tromp84
I hate bird strikes
I hate bird strikes

Re: Trike wanted, 582, aquilla possibly 30-40k

Postby Gerrit.Tromp84 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello Wacko. That is a very tight budget for a 582 machine. There are some good 582 trikes out there but at double the amount you have... So what i can do for you is assist with finance for the other half and help you find a suitable trike. You have to make the choise do you want to look at your skedonk on the ground or fly with a safe airie? As you say you are a newby. Here is some advice a good man, excellent instructor, AP & safety officer for MISASSA (Allex Rudd) told me one day. The bitterness of a poor product is long rememberd after the cheap price paid & a pilot lives by perfection or not at all. Your life and loved ones is much more worth than a cheap trike. Dont buy a hole in your pocket rather spend your cash wise....

So here is my hand... If you cant or dont want to apply for Finance contact me and lets see what i can do to help you build up a trike over time. I wont ask you a cent for my time or resources spent.
GTFlycom
Info@gtflycom.co.za

Let's wake up every day to a perfect day of microlighting!