Revalidation

Post your aviation law questions and queries here and forum members who work at the various bodies can answer them
Sporo
Thinking of flying

Revalidation

Postby Sporo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:52 am

I fly with an NPL. Through an oversight on my part I didn't do my Revalidation test when I should have. It's been about a year and 100 hours of flying since then. I need to fix this. What are the implications?
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: Revalidation

Postby witwillem » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:05 am

Jissie ou perd jy sal moet beginte pools praat , jy kan kies lewenslank sam met Janus walchis od n seisoen kaartie by die blou bulle !!! ## ##
coline
First solo

Postby coline » Wed May 18, 2016 9:58 am

First, speak to your instructor. Their is a certain time you have without flying before you have to re write air law. (Not sure if it is one or two years).

If you have flown by mistake after your license lapsed though, then you have some explaining to do at RAASA.

It can all be made good though, but my advise is to be straight up front. don't try hide your error!

Colin
RV12
Survived second engine out
Survived second engine out

Postby RV12 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:18 am

Sporo wrote:I fly with an NPL. Through an oversight on my part I didn't do my Revalidation test when I should have. It's been about a year and 100 hours of flying since then. I need to fix this. What are the implications?
What was the outcome Sporo ?