Challenger special clipped wing AFF(FOUND!!)

Microlights, gyro's and other aircraft for sale
Dish
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Re: Challenger special clipped wing AFF(FOUND!!)

Postby Dish » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:22 am

well lad, not having seen you... unless like some bad internet date the 120 kgs of which you speak is NOT solid "well built" then you may have a problem but I believe you will be okay..
RV9
DISH
Zigzag
Learning to fly
Learning to fly

Postby Zigzag » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Then I should be fine, thanks for the insight man. (^^)
vernon11
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby vernon11 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Zigzag wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am
Thanks Dish

So I can safely assume that I will Fit in a Challie no problem?
I am 6ft and had plenty of room in mine. Unfortunetly, had to sell.
Hope we see you down here at Munster when one you flying.
Vernon.
Zigzag
Learning to fly
Learning to fly

Postby Zigzag » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 am

Hi Vernon

We have met before, I am not far from you I'm in Shelly Beach. I came to see ZS-WAX when it was for sale.
We met at Dave's airfield not sure if you will remember, you still had your Challie at that time.
vernon11
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby vernon11 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Sheesh. I meet so many people down here, and the old grey matter, does sometimes congiel (spelling). Must confess, I do recall someone from Shelly. Obviously you.
Regards.
Rynovdz
Signed up at flight school

Postby Rynovdz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Zigzag wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am
Thanks Dish

So I can safely assume that I will Fit in a Challie no problem?
vhpy You'll fit into a Challie my friend, there is no doubt about it, I am a bit of a heavy weight and fly the clipped wing challie, handles like a dream.
Do not have any doubts to purchase a challenger, they are extremely fun LSS aeries to fly, to fly a challie is to exercise the definition of flight. Just a NOTE to all challenger owners and pilots of SA, we have started a Challenger 11 pilot group, with myself and Freddie being the administrators. If you are interested in joining the whatsapp group, please send your requests to either myself Ryno van der Zandt ( 07four94two918two) or to Freddie (zero83four42five68three), we will gladly add you to the group for general challenger chatter and mechanical fancies on the challies, upgrades and nice to have's are also discussed on the group and also where to get accessories etc. for the challies. please note that we want to keep the group to as much challenger related as possible but if you have a friend that has another type of bird with a craving for a challie please feel free to send their details as well. Our aim is to grow and start a whole new generation of challenger pilots where we share, plan and hopefully soon execute planned challenger xcountry events etc., as the current members stand, we are scattered from Limpopo right through to P.E and further, there are no limits to what the challenger pilots and owners from SA are capable off.

I'll end this transmittion with a kind regards to all pilots, hope to hear from you all soon.

Ryno van der Zandt ( AFF ) (^^)