Microlights, gyro's and other aircraft for sale
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Aquilla 582 for R38K only!!! SOLD

Postby Henni » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:00 am

Hi all,

Now here's a nice offer for someone interested:

You purchase & disassemble with great care this Mizer and deliver in a good condition to my residence in Pretoria. You leave with my Aquilla 582. Thus, you can have an current Aquilla 582 in good condition for R38k plus transportation only. If you want to arrange for this Mizer to be flown to Pretoria instead, that's even better. It's not far in any case. I'll find a hangar for it beforehand.

You want a trike, I want a three axis microlight. You like my Aquilla, I like this Mizer. You have flown an Aquilla before, I've owned & flown a Mizer MKII before. You don't like the Mizer, I don't like the Aquilla. My Aquilla is worth 65K, but if I get this Mizer the price difference does not matter to me. In this case we both get what we want.

Note: I WILL NOT even entertain the mere idea of R38k cash for the Auilla at all! Also, I don't want your cash to go & buy the Mizer, I want the Mizer fully paid for & delivered to me. My cash price for my Aquilla is R65k firm. This offer is valid for this specific Mizer ONLY and your one and only chance to get it at that price! Pray this Mizer does not sell before you grasp this opportunity. Whatever the outcome, it's all the same to me.

Henni
...083... ...704... ...4619...
Attachments
WP_20140526_006.jpg
WP_20140526_003.jpg
WP_20140526_001.jpg
Last edited by Henni on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Keep grassroot aviation alive!
D2O
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: Aquilla 582 for R38K only!!!

Postby D2O » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:24 am

False advertising. Change your topic heading :evil:
Currently it reads:
Aquilla 582 for 38k only!!!
I had to read halfway through your post to figure out that you want another plane plus R38k... or R65k total, and not only R38k as your topic heading misleads me to believe!
Be honest!
Plane-less
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:47 am

No mate,

Read again. You purchase this Mizer for R38k or whatever you can get if for & deliver it to me. That's ALL!!! You leave with my Auquilla 582. Pure & simple, no complications.

Let me spell it out: All I want for my beautiful Aquilla 582 is this Mizer delivered to me!

Let me tell you the story beyond the story:

1. I asked this person for a better price when he advertised it initially in the Junkmail. Had he come down by as little as R500 then, I would have paid him R47 500 for this Mizer at the time. I had the funds ready.
2. Next I offered to swop my bike for it. He did not even care as much as to respond.
3. In the meantime, I swopped my bike for the Aquilla 582.
4. It took a vey long time, but I can still have what I was after initially & you can score in the process.

Do you now understand better? Be sharp! I AM honest at all times.

Henni
Sad-Ham
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby Sad-Ham » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:30 am

Someone is going to get a GREAT bargain here...... wish I had R38K spare!!!! (**) (**) (**)
Aquilla II ZU-DJS
Wingfield - 124.8
Jon Hewitt
Solo cross country
Solo cross country

Postby Jon Hewitt » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:46 am

Hennie

please send me all the relevent details on your Aquilla and some more pics .

Thanks

jhewitt@cbl.co.za
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:52 am

Hi again,

Please note: The only take-out on the trike is the radio, intercom & headsets. I need this for the Mizer.

Just so everyone is clear on this.

Cheers,

Henni
Attachments
WP_20140526_007.jpg
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:11 am

Hi all,

Sorry, sold to a friend working with me. Payment for Mizer arranged. It will be delivered to me over the weekend. This was a deal in a lifetime for the new owner of the Aquilla. However, I'm also happy as the Mizer is exactly what I want whilst I'm still building my modified KR2.

I could have made a huge profit by selling the Aquilla first & then buying the Mizer, but I risked loosing out on the Mizer if I could not sell the Aquilla in time. Everyone thus far only wasted my time when I had it for sale. This was the most secure way for me to make sure I actually get the Mizer.

Thank you all for the HUGE interest shown & sorry for those who did not make it.

Cheers all,

Henni
D2O
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: Aquilla 582 for R38K only!!! SOLD

Postby D2O » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:37 pm

So you wanted someone else to take the risk of buying a plane they don't want, and give that to you in exchange for the Aquilla, all in the hopes you don't change your mind (as you have done several times with this trike: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23223&p=222245#p222245)? (**)
In the mean time blocking all other interested buyers of the Aquilla by refusing the R38k for the trike (which is STILL falsely advertised in the topic, as I said), and instead still asking for R65k cash for it? Sounds dodgy to me (**)
I also noticed you decide to suddenly change the condition of sale in your third post. I hope the buyer of the other plane was aware of this before he takes possession of the trike (**)
I understand that you would want to do this if you don't have the cash on hand, but it all seems a bit complicated to me, and waaay too risky for the buyer.

Anyway, it looks like you found a buyer.

Good luck with your new plane.
(^^)
Last edited by D2O on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plane-less
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Mate,

I am free to swop or trade as I see fit. What harm did I cause you. There are three parties that are absolutely elated as a result of this deal.

I owe you nothing mate and rest assured that I never will. Please keep your sarcasm for yourself in future. You could not even interpret my original post correct. So I'm not sure that you undetstand any of this whatsoever.

Henni
Last edited by Henni on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grumpy
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Grumpy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Good luck to all. :shock:
"Hope the weather is calm tomorrow !!"
D2O
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby D2O » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Actually, I was interested in the trike and/or its parts and have gotten more and more irritated at you constantly changing your mind, and complicating things.

Frankly, your attitude towards potential buyers leaves a LOT to be desired, and I do not recall any sarcasm in my posts, merely facts and concerns. This is not just for my benefit, but for the benefit of anyone else who wishes to purchase from you!

Your comments are your own undoing, and I'd be surprised if anyone would want to buy anything from you after this! :shock:

Anyway, it's sold, and what's done is done.

Outta here :roll:
Plane-less
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Mate,

If you are the person that wanted the cart only along with all the paperwork for R7500, then I understand your hard feelings. How could I strip that trike plus paperwork for that. The wing plus cart have always been available for R10k each along with the paperwork. Why did you not take it then? All the rest who came look expected me to wait for their instructors blessing before they decide. Only a fool delays in taking up a bargain when found.

Now you blame me for not being stupid? Shame on you mate, so I should loose so that you could gain! How unselfish of you... Had anyone come up with the cash on the spot when they came look they would have left with the aircraft. I have no time for anyone who cannot form a decision by himself. We are not children, but grown ups after all. Everyone who came see it said they'll take ut but... Sorry mate, but... did not do it for me. You want something you take it. No rocket science in this.

This is my second Mizer I buy without viewing first. I fetched the first one as far as Saldanha and paid in full beforehand for it. I needed no instructors blessing first before making up my mind. You had the same chance mate, but you blew it. Simple as that.

Now leave me be. I dare you to arrange a deal yourself that leaves three seperate parties elated...

Henni
Last edited by Henni on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D2O
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby D2O » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm not the same person Henni, in fact we've never met.

As I said, good luck with the purchase (^^)
Plane-less
Henni
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Henni » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:53 pm

D2O wrote:So you wanted someone else to take the risk of buying a plane they don't want, and give that to you in exchange for the Aquilla, all in the hopes you don't change your mind... Sounds dodgy to me (**)
I also noticed you decide to suddenly change the condition of sale in your third post. I hope the buyer of the other plane was aware of this before he takes possession of the trike (**)
(^^)
Tell you what mate, contact me in private and I'll put you in direct contact with the new owner. Then you can get his feeling on all of your accusations first hand for yourself.

Maybe you'll stop speculating, post your findings over here and lay down the facts correct this time round.

Cheers,

Henni
Emiel Thysse
Got my wings at last
Got my wings at last

Postby Emiel Thysse » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Calm down guys
Emiel Thysse