Discussion of all official legislative, legal, licencing and operating matters

Moderator: John Boucher

Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Misasa/AeCSA Payment of Fees 2013

Postby Bundy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Dear Misasa Members,

We would like to issue the following statement based on resolutions passed at both the AGM as well as the recently held SGM with regards to the Payment of Membership Fees and the management of our Database.
The official results of the SGM held on the 6th December stated that the members present, despite the many improvements made to the Fundi System since our AGM , were still in opposition to the Aeroclub managing our database via Fundi. The members resolved that Misasa undertake to manage it’s own Database to ensure accuracy as well as process payments efficiently as was passed at our AGM held in October.

The Misasa Committee has thus resolved to undertake the Administration of our database as per our members request.
We have also resolved that we shall be using Fundi as the “tool” in which to do so.
Misasa has now been given Full Admin rights to the Fundi System, this enables us to manage the information as well as cross reference all our members details. With Fundi we have a proper central Payment system and can now update/correct and capture all payments in a practical, efficient and cost effective way. John Boucher has been cross referencing each and every transaction so far (Approx 180 members paid so far) and has been correcting and ensuring that all the info entered by the members is correct. Now that we have the Admin rights, we are able to manage the database ourselves which is what our members wanted.

We will also be appointing an Administration Lady (as was voted on at the AGM) to assist and eventually take over the Administration of the Database from JB. It was decided to set up a dedicated e mail, tel, and Fax no for this purpose, so that all membership queries and problems can be directed to one central point to be addressed in turn. This will be forthcoming early on in the new year.

So, to summarize:

1: All AeCSA and Misasa Fees to be paid Via Fundi (Please make sure when paying by EFT that the Payment Reference Number is used...not the Transaction number!)
It is also vital to make sure all the information YOU type in is 100% accurate. All the little gremlins so far have resulted from incorrect information being submitted by MEMBERS. Please make sure it is correct before you submit your renewal. Please fax or e mail the proof of payment to one of the options I have listed below to allow easy reference.

2: Misasa undertakes to Administrate our Database and verify it’s content as per resolution passed at the SGM

3: A dedicated e mail/fax2mail for Misasa admin has been set up and we request that any members experiencing problems or those that have a membership query contact John Boucher (not AeCSA!) using any of the following methods:

Email: Admin@misasa.org (For all Membership/Payment Queries as well as to send proof of payment)

Fax to mail: 086 272 2027 (For all Membership/Payment Queries as well as to send proof of payment) Will be active from this afternoon

Misasa Admin Tel No: 071 656 2027 (For Admin/Payment Queries only) will be active from 17th Dec 2012

For any Queries or Questions not relevant to the above please contact myself at: pro@misasa.org

We thank you for your patience in this regard and look forward to finally getting the Database to the accuracy that it should be.
Wherever your travels may take you these holidays, from the Exco, we wish you a Happy, Peaceful and Safe Festive Season, and all the best for 2013.

Let's go Fly!

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

Misasa
mornesc
Pre flight checks done

Re: Misasa/AeCSA Payment of Fees 2013

Postby mornesc » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:12 pm

where do i go to make payment for the misasa and earoclub membership. I went to the website mentioned on the misasa website and could not log in to make payment. please help
Whisky Charlie Zulu
Loco
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Loco » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 pm

mornesc wrote:where do i go to make payment for the misasa and earoclub membership. I went to the website mentioned on the misasa website and could not log in to make payment. please help
Hi try http://aero.fundicrm.com/en/events
Cheers
Ant
Anthony Hugo

Crosswinds
Proud member of The Chain Gang
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18311
http://www.facebook.com/groups/574736389205283/
mornesc
Pre flight checks done

Postby mornesc » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:59 am

Thank you, I came right. It works well.
Bottoms up to the guys that fixed it vhpy
Whisky Charlie Zulu
koosg
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Postby koosg » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 am

Hi.

Just need to find out, I registered on the Fundi system and paid my membership fees to misasa and the aeroclub. This was done last week on the 17th. How long does it take to get some kind of confirmation that they received your application and fees and that you are a member?
Koos "Light Beer"
Aquilla 582
ZU-BXP
Bundy
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Bundy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 am

Hi Koos,

Provided all your details were entered correctly, you should recieve a confirmation e mail and a link to a PDF format "Membership Certificate" from AeCSA within 2 weeks of payment. If you have not recieved it by then then contact John or Thelma at:

admin@misasa.org

Send them your details incl your proof of payment and they will trace it for you.

Keep well,

Alan Hussey