Discussion of all official legislative, legal, licencing and operating matters

Moderator: John Boucher

hermand
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Another Devastating Hailstorm!!

Postby hermand » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:20 am

Hi,

The hanger where Jenya was working from had the roof destroyed 2 years ago.

Now the hail!!

That hanger is now definitely gone, Jenya moved his equipment to a hanger at the other end of the runway but it will take at least another month for him to be up and running again.

This will have a bit of a negative impact on his business!

Somewhere in the foreseeable future, like so often in the past, I will need Jenya’s considerable expertise to repair some hanger or other damage to my airy.

I have decided to buy 2 x hours of labor from him for this inevitable occurrence. Somewhat like an insurance policy for when something hits the fan but without the middle man taking a commission.

The going rate for trike repairs is R 400.00 per hour. I strongly recommend that all trike pilots, that will in the near future need repairs to their trikes, prepare themselves for the financial impact of this sad but unavoidable moment by pre paying for these repairs at a fixed rate.

Jenya has agreed to issue vouchers redeemable for labor costs when the time arrives.

Like everything else, this rate can only go up so this might be the best investment you will ever make.

Jenya always goes the extra mile so let us help him get back on his feet as soon as possible.

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nothing new to add.......
John.com
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Location: Broederstroom (Magaliesberg) - home airstrip Aeroden

Re: Another Devastating Hailstorm!!

Postby John.com » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 am

Why not give Jenya's contact details (mobile & email) for those wishing to go along with this suggestion?

Cheers,

John.com
John Comley
ZU-BST (the Beautiful Seductive Temptress)
Magaliesberg, South Africa
Read my flying blog here . . . http://johncomley.blogspot.com/

"Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"