Raptor trike

Technical questions, advice, sharing information etc (aircraft, engines, instruments, weather and such)
Jono & Jojoy
Slow starter

Raptor trike

Postby Jono & Jojoy » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:57 pm

Hi there,I'm looking at buying a used Raptor trike here in New Zealand.I haven't been able to find much info on these machinces here.It's a 582,trim wing model with 150 hours on clock, any feed back on these machines would be appreciated. Cheer's Jono
Pepper
Signed up at flight school

Postby Pepper » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:16 pm

Hi Jono & Jojay

Sorry this took so long :oops: don't know why someone has not posted something about the Raptor before :oops:

Manfred builds a very strong trike, everyone will agree that it has a neat, strong cart and a smooth wing that is both stable and fast.

Mine cruises hands off 49 knots with the wing set to the second hole from the back, I think if you set her a bit forward you might get another 5-8 knots or so.

The seating on the trike is comfortable for me but I think anyone over 100 kg is going to have a tight fit, very nice paniers with loads of space.

Mark and Roy Gregson used a Raptor in the world champs this year just to give you a idea that it is a world class trike build by a decent chap

Hope this helps :?:
Tailspin
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Tailspin » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:18 am

Anybody got contact details for Monty :?: :?:
Gavin van der Berg - ZS-WWF
“The genius controls the chaos”
One of the Proud Chain Gang Founding Members