Shift-weight Microlight Hire and Fly Ballito

Training schools, clubs, flight operators etc

Moderators: fredblokland, Brian Young

The flying heart
Heard about flying

Shift-weight Microlight Hire and Fly Ballito

Postby The flying heart » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:05 am

Looking to hire and fly a shift-weight microlight in Ballito towards the end of October 2016,

After waiting several days for the gentlman at Ballito ML School to reply to my emails and what's app messages, I get an email saying that he will be closing the school during his leave,

Is he the only microlight instructor at his school? Website says there is a second instructor?
What happened to the days where you made a plan to do business?
I've been a fixed wing instructor for 8 years and my team and I always tried our best to make a plan
Business must be great that he can just dismiss interested people, sorry for the rant, but I can't believe this just happened,

I hope I have not offended anyone here, but don't know how else to explain the truth above...

I'm really hoping to find someone in Ballito that can offer hire and fly towards end of October 2016
Let's go fly
The flying heart
Heard about flying

Re: Shift-weight Microlight Hire and Fly Ballito

Postby The flying heart » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:35 am

Things are suddenly looking very exciting again with many thanks to the guys at Skyadventures,

I sent them an email and I think within 5 minutes they forwarded my message to ComeFly vhpy
Very impressed and now excited again,

Thank you Rhod
Let's go fly
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby nicow » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:01 am

The flying heart wrote:Things are suddenly looking very exciting again with many thanks to the guys at Skyadventures,

I sent them an email and I think within 5 minutes they forwarded my message to ComeFly vhpy
Very impressed and now excited again,

Thank you Rhod
(!!) (^^) (^^)
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
ZU-AWA
ZU-DMM
ZU-AJO
ZU-AWF
ZU-BAI
ZS-WOR
ZU-TCT
ZU-DOD
ZU-CIE
ZU-BIW
The flying heart
Heard about flying

Postby The flying heart » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 am

Looking for a professional company to hire shift weight and do a Sling rating in Ballito / Durban

If anyone is keen to share their experiences with flying companies in Durban, good or bad, if bad you may want to pm me to avoid bad publicity to the company's that don't have thier stuff together just yet.

Need to communicate with the companies via email or what's app due to the fact that I'm living in Asia at the moment,

Just found a company online that operates from Virigina Airport, waiting for their reply,

Looking for recommendations/comments/suggestions :)
Let's go fly