ATHOL FRANZ Thread Deleted

Matters of general interest
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

ATHOL FRANZ Thread Deleted

Postby John Boucher » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:05 pm

I received a cautioning e-mail from Mr Franz and have been given the opportunity to remove said thread from Microlighters or he would be holding me personally liable for any further damages to his business or to himself.

1. Just so that we are all clear, the Microlighter thread was initiated with links to alternative sites with NO content published on our site.
2. I cautioned posters that slanderous comments would be deleted/removed. None were forthcoming from our community - Kudos to ALL of you!
3. It was clearly stated that we have absolutely no interest in his disagreement with members of his estate and that the operation of the drone was the sole interest as it affects most of us - professionally or recreationally.

The thread and respective links referring to the legal spat of Mr Athol Franz has been removed as per his request BUT how this is perceived by the greater recreational aviator community is well - up to you!

I am also locking this thread for obvious reasons.... however - objections can be PM'd to any of the MODS.

You all have a safe & splendid weekend.
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil: