How is this for customer service?

Matters of general interest
gertcoetzee
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

How is this for customer service?

Postby gertcoetzee » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:11 pm

My Aquilla 2 wing is veering to the left, so I thought it a good idea to get batten profile charts from the local manufacture. Emailed them and on

19/4/2016 - got an email from Craig Couzens "
Batten charts are available and they cost R 50.00.
Thanks
Craig"

19.4.2016 "Thanks. Can you please invoice me so that I can do an EFT. With postnet - postnet delivery. Gert"

20.4.2016 Received pro-forma invoice and paid same day.

28.4.2016 phoned, no answer. SMSed no answer. emailed "I paid this last week, emailed proof of payment, and sent info of postnet. When can i expect?"

answer "Hi Gert. I sent this ages ago. We are closed for the long weekend. Did it go to a postnet?
Craig
"

Now forgive me for being confused. He is asking me if it went to a postnet, so I reply

"Well, if you sent it to postnet you will know! When was it sent? To which postnet? Gert"

which gets me the response

"Stop being so full of shit. I'm away on holiday and don't have the relevant documentation in front of me. Call your local Postnet. I do recall that I sent it off the same day."

What is it with companies thinking that they deserve customers' loyalty? Do companies no longer know that "word of mouth" is the best form of advertising? Does this company really think it has the monopoly and can dispense with being polite?
Duck Rogers
Toooooo Thousand
Toooooo Thousand

Re: How is this for customer service?

Postby Duck Rogers » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:45 pm

gertcoetzee wrote: "I paid this last week, emailed proof of payment, and sent info of postnet. When can i expect?"

answer "Hi Gert. I sent this ages ago. We are closed for the long weekend. Did it go to a postnet?
:shock: :shock: Brilliant!
Airspeed, altitude, or brains....you always need at least two
Grumpy
The Boss
The Boss

Re: How is this for customer service?

Postby Grumpy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Great reflection.............. "stop being so full of shit". The mind boggles. What a cheek. !!
"Hope the weather is calm tomorrow !!"