The wether today

Matters of general interest
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

The wether today

Postby witwillem » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Jis peoples i must say may yous all have a good 2016 . May the rain come and refresh all our soles , ja peoples i watch the boer pampoens grow and die from the droogte , our cows cant feed the calvers because the dont have milk ,we must give replacement milk the mielies have come up and within 4 day they all die from droogte even the sonneblom and thr sorgan is n misoes , ja the game dont have any babies either , the kudus is frekking from the droogte first. Yes we are experiencing the worst dry we have for many years , but dis nie julle seproblemns nie . Today i dust off the windlaas , put in the last kan of petrol and oily , and i fly to Rustder wint. er dam en tthen to Rhino park to join those peoples who camp there only to get to cullinan nd then i kan see nofing , so i goes home agai ($$) so net oor the boom tops till i gets home , ja even flying is not sonder teespoed . Yes soos ekke se jullle moet n lekker tyd he wit willempie oppi vlakt e (^^) wat se goed is die wipers wat ehoor oppi radio (**)
klein
Going for flight test
Going for flight test

Re: The wether today

Postby klein » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Ek het groot deernis vir julle boere wat swaar trek in die droogte !!
Roomers het dit, dat ons hier in Ellisras, Dond – Vryd die warmste dae gaan he in die geskiedenis.
STRONGS !, probeer die blink kant bo hou. (^^)
I have slipped the surely bonds of earth, and danced the sky’s on laughter-silvered wings ------- Keith Ferris