Matters of general interest
Air Hog
The Boss
The Boss
Location: Kroon Airfield, Home of Rosslyn Microflyers, Pretoria

MISASA News

Postby Air Hog » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Good day to all Fellow Microlighters and Light Sport pilots
I am the MISASA External PRO & Advertising for 2015. I have to fill BIG shoes of one of the previous PRO’s namely Alan "Bundy" Hussey. I will try.
One of the tasks of this position is to publish a monthly newsletter. For this I need… News… These have to come from you. SO, PLEASE HELP ME!! I cannot do this alone.
If you have anything news worthy please let me know. Like:
1. New Solo Pilots – Send me a Picture of the Solo Pilot (Don’t tell me you did not take a picture!! We all have these phones with a camera. Give me brief details like Name of pilot, Flight school, who was instructor, and detail of what he/she do for a living.
2. Upcoming Fly in’s and events – Where, date, Airfield details, who to contact, etc.
3. Club news – Tel me about your club. How about some news from Clubs outside the Gauteng area? What is happening at Morningside? Eastern Cape, KZN, common guys and girls, let us know what is happening down there.
4. Nico, some news on training?
5. Henry, safety article and accident stats please?
6. Mervyn, any competitions lined up?
7. Marius, events coming up in the next two months or so?
8. Rowena, what is on the Technical front?
9. Louis Jordaan, what is happening with Development?
10. What is the Chain Gang, Die Potties Patrollie, Tail wind guys and others up to. Come on, let us know.
11. Also remember Alan MacKenzie, our Magazine editor is looking for articles, so if you go on a fly away, take lots of pictures and write an article. The Botswana trip coming up, please Paul, we expect an article from you. I will get Dawie of Kroon to do an article for the Margate/South coast trip. Any trips not mentioned here, even if only a weekend away, we want to hear about it. If the people can see how much we have, they would also like to join us in flying!!
Talking about the Western Cape, we as MISASA committee plan a visit to your world. Visit some Flying clubs in the area. Hope to meet you all soon.
Please let the news role in. Please mail newsletter material to: pro@misasa.org and magazine material to Alan: nemo@webo.co.za
Regards
Johan Welman
Johan Welman - aka Air Hog
"The sky is not the limit... it is where the fun starts!!"
alanmack
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: MISASA News

Postby alanmack » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:14 am

Some links you may wish to bookmark on your phone.

www.calendar.misasa.org
www.deals.misasa.org
www.links.misasa.org

Dawie, if you want go a tad south for a night to have an overnight at Ozone - let me know.

Fly safe
NEMO
I have now joined the ranks of wannabe pilots!