Springs Breakfast Pic - p38 of July Microflight Africa Mag

Matters of general interest
alanmack
Top Gun
Top Gun

Springs Breakfast Pic - p38 of July Microflight Africa Mag

Postby alanmack » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:02 pm

Leaving the edits to the draft magazine to go fly has been a lesson learnt! My apologies for the jumbled listing of the names of the attendees. The listing should have read as follows:

Top right to left (Chinese style for the “aviary of web chirpers”): Nemo / Alan Mackenzie, Demon / Barry Culligan, Duck Rodgers / Gerrie Espach, Afskies / Trixie Heron, Arnuf / Arnuf Winsaver, Lone Ranger / Robert Gassman, Vinnic / Vincent Joubert, Chaz / Charles van Vuuren, Smiley / Riaanvan Dyk, , Ugly Duckling / Paul Sabatier (black leather jacket), A gent / Graham Cooper (with head obscuring picture) Front right to left: Aerosan / Reniar v Biljon with Yolanda his wife, Stealth / Dave Mackeoum, Greyling R / Rudi Greyling, Unicorn / Reinhard Winsauer Insert right to left: Hawk / Dave Austin and Mickey / Mickey Harris

Hopefully this helps you put the faces to the names and correct the error.

Fly Safe
NEMO
I have now joined the ranks of wannabe pilots!
Smiley
Pilot in Command
Pilot in Command

Postby Smiley » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:59 am

Hello <*>

Where can I buy one of these mags??
Flying tha beast named "Wollie"
ZS-WGT

Springs 122.40
alanmack
Top Gun
Top Gun

Microflight Africa Magazine

Postby alanmack » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:49 am

Hi

The Microflight Africa magazine is issued to the membership of MISASA. The July issue is the third magazine issued this year. We are targeted to issue the magazine on a bi-monthly basis. Contributions to the magazine are welcomed for consideration. The magazine is however not for sale as it is a free issue to the membership and to advertisers.

Fly safe
NEMO
I have now joined the ranks of wannabe pilots!