NIC PRINSLOO

Matters of general interest
whirly
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Re: NIC PRINSLOO

Postby whirly » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:14 am

I don't have a dog in this fight but this "supposed e-mail" sounds like it was written by "5 black Springbok players (who I won't name) came to Cosatu to complain about not getting to play- Tony Ehrenreich". Yeah, right! :roll:

Whirly.
ZUDOD
Pre flight checks done

Postby ZUDOD » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 pm

[quote
Eagle wrote:Just received this pm.............

Hi Nic
I have been reading the rubbish on this forum being posted against you and just like to let you know I also went through this type of bulldust a few years back

How does this anonymous friend know it's rubbish?

My advice is sue the crap out of all those who try to damage your name. Even if what they say is true they still don't have the right to do this to a person on a public forum.

Unless it's the truth and in the public's (the aviation community's) interest to be made aware of potentially harmful business practices.

In my case 95% of what was said about me was false.

Does this mean the 5% that was true should have been ignored?

I battle with the legacy of this rubbish to this day. Keep doing your business as you have been doing. no-one is in business this long if they are crooked. Hope you nail those responsible. If I can assist in any way call me....

Thank you my friend ! Really needed that !!! Exactly my sentiments too !

(^^)
][/quote]

Mr Prinsloo, it would appear as if all those who complained teamed up and concocted false allegations with the sole purpose to ruin your reputation. If so, sue! ##

Or else, respond to the allegations as you have undertaken before. It will take you further than subtle threats and adopting the role of the victim.
Wiets Beukes
ZU-DOD
ZU-IFL
MICHIEL
Ready for the first flight

Postby MICHIEL » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Nic,
Please give me some feedback regarding the original post by Jacques Odendaal (jacester)....
I would like to hear your side of the story.
Slabfish
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby Slabfish » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:04 am

Please tell me how my aircraft pics get onto this post ??? (**) (**) (**)

ZUDOD wrote:
[quote
Eagle wrote:Just received this pm.............

Hi Nic
I have been reading the rubbish on this forum being posted against you and just like to let you know I also went through this type of bulldust a few years back

How does this anonymous friend know it's rubbish?

My advice is sue the crap out of all those who try to damage your name. Even if what they say is true they still don't have the right to do this to a person on a public forum.

Unless it's the truth and in the public's (the aviation community's) interest to be made aware of potentially harmful business practices.

In my case 95% of what was said about me was false.

Does this mean the 5% that was true should have been ignored?

I battle with the legacy of this rubbish to this day. Keep doing your business as you have been doing. no-one is in business this long if they are crooked. Hope you nail those responsible. If I can assist in any way call me....

Thank you my friend ! Really needed that !!! Exactly my sentiments too !

(^^)
]

Mr Prinsloo, it would appear as if all those who complained teamed up and concocted false allegations with the sole purpose to ruin your reputation. If so, sue! ##

Or else, respond to the allegations as you have undertaken before. It will take you further than subtle threats and adopting the role of the victim.
[/quote]

How the F did my aircraft get onto this post of yours ???
Clem Slabbert from FAPX
ZS WPF Mizer-Sold
ZU EKP Jora-Sold
ZU CWE Jora-Sold
ZU IAC New Jora
Slabfish
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby Slabfish » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:14 am

Grumpy wrote:When is this oke gonna get bliksemmed dik???? Cant believe the cheek.
##
Lots of confusion here. Who do you want to bliksem and why is my aircraft's picture on your post ???
Clem Slabbert from FAPX
ZS WPF Mizer-Sold
ZU EKP Jora-Sold
ZU CWE Jora-Sold
ZU IAC New Jora
Slabfish
Nothing beats flying
Nothing beats flying

Postby Slabfish » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:16 am

Eagle, why is my aircraft picture on this post of yours, pleas explain ??? (**) (**)
Eagle wrote:
ME 109 wrote:And by the way, Nic, remove my aircraft from your "for sale" list. It is NOT for sale. (**)
Aquilla 582 ZU CSZ.
Thanks for the warning John.
Good Day Mr Kruger,

By the way that is an old post...... I will never advertise any aircraft with full permission of the owner. So please don't create a false impression or insinuate that I am busy with something that I didn't have full permission to do so. My mission is to sell in a very difficult market and I have made hundreds of buyers and sellers very happy over the past 15 years. ##
Again confution on my side , what is my aircraft picture doing in this post ???
Clem Slabbert from FAPX
ZS WPF Mizer-Sold
ZU EKP Jora-Sold
ZU CWE Jora-Sold
ZU IAC New Jora