Air nav pro

Matters of general interest
HansK
Passed radio course
Passed radio course

Re: Air nav pro

Postby HansK » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi All.
I am using EasyCockpit on my Tablet for navigation (also available for I-phone) and EasyPlan on my laptop for planning. Please check this out for your own benefit as it is awesome. Designed by very friendly and helpful local people which is just a phone call away. I have even got friendly help from them after-hours. Programs get updated regularly and I say again, I cannot make any suggestion for the programs to be better. How effective it is higher up in Africa, I cannot comment.
Horned Adder
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Postby Horned Adder » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:18 pm

HansK wrote:Hi All.
I am using EasyCockpit on my Tablet for navigation (also available for I-phone) and EasyPlan on my laptop for planning. Please check this out for your own benefit as it is awesome. Designed by very friendly and helpful local people which is just a phone call away. I have even got friendly help from them after-hours. Programs get updated regularly and I say again, I cannot make any suggestion for the programs to be better. How effective it is higher up in Africa, I cannot comment.
Problem is you have to pay every year. ANP is a once off and works great for GF
To fly is Heavenly but to Hover is Divine!
willemgreyling
Learning to fly
Learning to fly

Postby willemgreyling » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:38 am

Just a warning to those using iPad's with external gps. Don't upgrade to IOS 8.3, there is a bug that causes the ipad not to communicate with the external GPS. I use a Garmin GLO with iPad mini and Airnav pro. I updated my iPad yesterday to 8.3 and Airnav pro stopped working. Then read about the issue with most recomending to either update the firmware on the GLO or to downgrade back to iOS 8.2.

So just stay on version 8.2 till this mess is sorted. :( :evil:
Panorama
Savannah S