SWAT THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT!!

Matters of general interest
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Re: SWAT THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT!!

Postby John Boucher » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 pm

And there it is said as it should be.... but we'll be the first to share our airspace, dop & tjop without being sanctimonious (^^)
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil:
Asterix
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby Asterix » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:22 pm

No probs spatz. And thanks for trying!

You know though, from Frank Spaghetti's surname, and his proudly announced association with Leonardo Di Caprio on his facebook page - I have to deduce that he is actually Italian. Which makes it even worse.

Italians are the piss-poorest soldiers you can ask for. Ask Hitler. He had to divert forces from his eastern campaign in Europe to come and prop up the campaign for Egypt and the Suez in 1942, (supposed to have been handled by italians), once his allies in Italy starting running, peeing down their legs and dropping arms before the Common Wealth's forces.

Of course, among these common wealth forces were great Afrikaner names, like Bob Rogers and Dan Pienaar, who whipped Italian arse all through Eastern Africa, Abbesynia, and up to Gidi Rizech in Egypt. They were only halted once they encountered the German Afrika Korps.

Italians should make pizza and shag the neighbor's wife. That's all their good for. ## Look at their economy and government if you don't believe me.

Of hoe se ek, Mnr Spaghetti?
spatz
Found a flight school

Postby spatz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Well i wont offend you by abbusing my highschool afrikaans any more lol
as for Frank i have my own thoughts and will see what transpires when i go to the flyin, but i have an inkling he may not be English or Italian.
anyway forget that what and where do you fly ?
Keven
Dobbs
Survived second engine out
Survived second engine out

Postby Dobbs » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Shortest book ever written - Italian war heroes vhpy

Tanks for the Italian armoured division were the only tanks in WW 2, to have 1 fwd and 4 reverse :lol:

BTW - I have a numer of Italian friends, so the above is just tongue in cheeck xxx
Triker
The sky is all mine
The sky is all mine

Postby Triker » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Manne, ek moet bieg. Elke keer wanneer ek die topic lees escape ek van aviation en op die ou end lag ek myself siek.
Asterix, ek het nie `n koek n clue wat jy nou vertel het nie maar dit was snaaks.
cheers
flying4rhino
Pre flight checks done

Postby flying4rhino » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 pm

by Asterix » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:22 pm Italians are the piss-poorest soldiers you can ask for. Ask Hitler. He had to divert forces from his eastern campaign in Europe to come and prop up the campaign for Egypt and the Suez in 1942, (supposed to have been handled by italians), once his allies in Italy starting running, peeing down their legs and dropping arms before the Common Wealth's forces.

Its Ironic you mention the Common Wealth's forces known as, "Operation compass" see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass as this gave me the idea in the first place to tackle the poaching crisis. The idea was for international microlight pilots to join forces with you guys give a bit of support. I was hoping to revalidate my licence in SA buy a microlight and volunteer doing one month stint then handover to the next pilot either continue with http://www.bateleurs.co.za/missions-flo ... trols.html and including various anti rhino poaching units. That's it.

My father Italian born 1915 was based in Libya 1933 until operation compass bombarded them out. My father was hit by shrapnel and lay in the dessert for 3 days, if it had not been for another Italian who stood by his side my father almost certainly bleed to death. He later joined a regiment that broke away from libya and went onto to fight in Europe.

He had the scare on his back to the day he died at the good old age of 86 and I nursed him during the last week of his life on his death bed.

I cannot speak for Wobbly's comments.
Asterix
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby Asterix » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 pm

So you ARE Italian! Shame man... ** ** explains a lot though.
kloot piloot
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby kloot piloot » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Moderators, ain't this moving into a destructive direction ?
Roel Jansen
Never say: "I should have ..."
ZU-IAR powered by BMW 1200
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Gents.... I think this has gone on long enough and have LOCKED the thread.
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil: