Postby love2fly » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 pm

anybody know how i can contact paul lintott please
i have tried a couple of numbers quite a few times with no succecss

thanks
love2fly
Thinking of flying

PLEASE BE WARNED ZULU1

Postby love2fly » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:19 pm

i paid Paul Lintott over six months ago nearly 10,000 rand , i have called him numerous times at a cost of over 500 rand as i am based in the uk
the man is a THEIF DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY , he lies through his teeth , so does his wife , PLEASE < PLEASE do not risk your money
he WILL STEAL it from you , he has no conscience at all , i have had loads of promises , all i can do is warn you , pay him only if you
can afford to throw your money down the drain , hundreds of emails and lots and lots of calls no response
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED , <<MODERATED>>

Heard about flying

nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Re: PLEASE BE WARNED ZULU1

Postby nicow » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:30 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
View first unread post Air Magic and my Xmas Present
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Re: Air Magic and my Xmas Present

Postby nicow » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:32 am

I'm sorry to see this,but was waiting for it ....
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Re: zulu1

Postby nicow » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:34 am

I'm sure he'll contact you now...
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
SoLo
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Postby SoLo » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 am

I was also waiting for this to happen
Ai ... :cry: :oops:
witwillem
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby witwillem » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Hierrie perd lat my wonner , n paar ligjare teru het n cowbooi vir sy se pel gevra watse soort goggas vlie so om sy bakkies , toe seg sy pel dis perre vliege , toe wil die ou weet waar kom die vlieg vandaan , die se pel se toe die goeter vlie om die gatkant van die perre , die ou wil toe weet of sy se bakkies soos die gat kant van n perd lyk en sy ou wyse pel seg tog so ewe droog dat hy dit nie geinsinueer nie , maar tog kan jy nie die perre vliege bol nie , so ja die lang ennie kort van die storie is as jy skelm lyk issit dan seker so , ekke vraag maar net , waartoe nou hoekom praat die ou nie met onse mense nie , hiert jou &$@## se ding witwillem :evil: :roll: :evil: Kriepie krawley bly maar bo !
JvTonder
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby JvTonder » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:22 pm

I have had nothing but GREAT service from this man and have never met him!

Very strange that this is happening but sure (and hope) Paul sort this out ASAP!
Flying feeds the soul!
love2fly
Thinking of flying

Postby love2fly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:15 pm

i am allways the last one to say anything bad about any one , i allways give people chance to make things right
BUT after spending so much money , i called him at least 50 times and its expensive from the uk , i spoke to
one of his employees who was very helpfull but i still couldnt get through to Paul , and on the couple of occasions
i did get to speak to Paul he assured me i would get my order within a couple of days , on a couple of occasions
he blamed his wife , them the post then the foundry , then the post again , just LIE after LIE
SORRY BUT JUST KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET , or give it to some beggar at least it will go to someone
who deserves it more then AIR MAGIC or PAUL LINTOTT , if anyone has any suggestions i will gladly remove my posts
appologise or anything , but as i said till i hear or see my order my opinion is the same <<MODERATED>>
love2fly
Thinking of flying

Postby love2fly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:00 pm

its a shame the guy has good products , just need to stop lying and stealing money from people
i am disgusted with this man and his wife is as bad as she has also told me they " ARE IN THE POST"
i just dont understand how people can lie so much and seem to get away with it , they do not deserve
to be in business ,
SOUT (RIP)
First solo

Postby SOUT (RIP) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:16 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My hart want to break in pieces reading these things about Paul. I was once again told by yet another friend of mine that Paul is in deep trouble with the community and so I logged on to find this :(>

I must say that the comms systems is definitely the best I have ever flown and it will be SUPER SAD to learn that Air Magic is in trouble.

Paul .... if you are reading this .... why do you not sell the business and receive royalties. I am just thinking that you are extremely busy with the Military stuff and is now in over your head with all this orders.
I know you well and desperately want to believe that you are not the person described in this thread.

Kindest regards
Walter
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Chaps... I think the point has been made!

I will endeavour to contact Paul and try and resolve... I am however going to LOCK this thread until further notice. Please note, if another thread pops up with the same content, I shall delete it.

Also, if anyone has a problem with this, kindly PM me.

Update - 22/01/2015 - 11h34
I have sent Paul an e-mail, made several calls, have also tried different avenues to contact him and will give him lee way until the weekend and ample chance to respond.

Update - 23/01/2015 - 16h00
Hi chaps, Paul has responded but before I post his message, the following - Will each person that has a problem, please send me a concise e-mail to comms@misasa.org (without slander and emotions please) of what you have paid for, what you have received, what you have received in error, what you have not received .... I'll try and assist. Thank you JB

Thanks John, we are moving factory, but we have not been paid by the Government for six months. We are busy completing outstanding orders and all will be in order in a few weeks. I gave up responding to the thread as it just pours water on petrol? I appreciate this, make no mistake we are now sorted out. So dont worry air magic is actually quite fine...

We will probably be at the show as well.

Thanks for this. Years of good service and a great product will not go down the tubes.

We have a secondary problem which cannot be resolved as easy..I cannot get vee rabbit whips, the elderly gentleman that makes them, does so by hand and I only get 2-3 sets a month. I am going to tool for this myself in the next few weeks.
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil:
John Boucher
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby John Boucher » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:35 am

Having received a reply from Paul, I have unlocked the thread...
John Boucher
MISASA Chairman 2023
jb.brokers@gmail.com
chairman@misasa.org
A Bushcat is Born - CH 211 C "Super Excited" :evil:
JvTonder
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby JvTonder » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:36 am

John Boucher wrote:Having received a reply from Paul, I have unlocked the thread...
Excellent news PAul, and John thanks for assisting.
Flying feeds the soul!
mulderpm
The Boss
The Boss

Postby mulderpm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:46 am

I ordered a new PTT from Paul a week ago and had a long chat with him. I received it today, door-to-door delivery.

Hopefully he is getting back on track again with his Aviation products. I changed to his product 2 years ago and never regretted it.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (56.49 KiB) Viewed 4818 times
Last edited by mulderpm on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Mulder
Tailwinds are the best
ZU-DBC Aquilla
Pretoria