Why I HATE big cities.

Matters of general interest
Boet
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Why I HATE big cities.

Postby Boet » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Me and softness travelled all the way to "the fairest", for me to attend the AP seminar at Morningstar, do shopping today and spend some time with the kids. By about 12, after having bought everything I needed to do my work, at the last point of collection, a useless iq robbed inskroef harige donker gepimenteerde bliksem stole my Venture bus. Stock and all. Words can not describe your feelings. Rage, de moerin, helpless etc, NOT good enough. COLD HATE, yes. Fortunately, the people of maitland has obviously had enough of this kinda shit, and the thief, in his rush realized too late that this verhicle has only one gear, going BACKWARDS. :shock: :shock:(Gearlock) When he stopped and got out, a couple of very nicely pissed off muslim ladies started pelting rocks at the oke, so he left the Venture and ran away. Police, `fraid to say, were goddamn useless. I thanked all concerned and buggered off. The verhicle, I will HAVE to sell, before somebody else get lucky next time, and before me or my wife or my family get shot for it. My moermeter has never been this deep into the red. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1992 TOYOTA VENTURE FOR SALE to someone with sucidal tendencies. And YES, the MF pointed a gun at the safety guard when he tried to stop him. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Re: Why I HATE big cities.

Postby nicow » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Sorry om te hoor Boet...
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com
Big-D
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Big-D » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Dis nie lekker nie Boet, jammer om te hoor - Vat vannaand 'n lekker groot dop, more lyk dit beter
Big D
JvTonder
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby JvTonder » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Jammer om te hoor Boet maar baie bly jy het hom terug gekry met al jou aankope ook! Sterk staan.
Flying feeds the soul!
Kalahari
Survived first engine out
Survived first engine out

Postby Kalahari » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:38 pm

The joy of driving old Toyotas. Die werfetters kan nie hul pote van die goed af hou nie. Ek het n ou 4x4 Hilux, ek weet presies hoe jy voel.
Arrogance and rudeness are the training wheels on the bicycle of life for those who can not keep their balance without it!
kloot piloot
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby kloot piloot » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 am

You are too kind Boet. Call them the way Eddie Murphy does ... "Mother f@cking c@ck sucking son of a bastard bitch !" (**)

It struck me how different makes of mini-busses are used on different routes.

Pretoria Central to Mamelodi : VW Kombis
Pretoria Central to Atteridgeville : Toyota Hi-Aces
Lanseria Malibongwe : Toyota Ventures
etc

Collective stealing and spare part sharing ?
Roel Jansen
Never say: "I should have ..."
ZU-IAR powered by BMW 1200
smallfly
Almost a pilot
Almost a pilot

Postby smallfly » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:17 am

Kom Nieu Zeeland toe, hier laat die mense nog die kar "idle" terwyl hulle gou brood en melk by die kafee kry.
Bosvark
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high
Woohoo 100 posts - flying high

Postby Bosvark » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Glad for you that you got it back! I work close to Rosslyn/Soshanguwe in Pretoria. The area, and in fact all the Pta black townships, are vrot with the Ventures. They do the short haul transport in and around the townships (pirate). The locals call them "small enterprise". And I have been wondering how many of those Ventures were stolen.

Myself have bought me a Polo Vivo beginning of Nov last year as I now travel 60kms a day through peak traffic and needed something light. I took a little breather between Christmas and New year and the morning of the third, came out the house to find the gate broken open and the Polo stolen. I was lucky in that the insurance, an "in house insurance pool" covered 100% with no excess. But the price has gone up with about R8000 in the meantime. R8000 which could have been spent well on getting my VP1 finished.
Rhino? Fck the Rhino, save the White Ou.
(met permissie van Gyronaught)
Boet
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Boet » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Kloot, as hierrie Namakwalandse kontsekjint loop lostorring en se PRESIES hoelat hy voel, sal die Duiwel bloos, en die Moddermakers sal my vir ewig en nog 14 dae verban! :oops: :oops: Darem veilig terug by die huis. Beskawing!!!! (^^) (^^) (^^)
Jean Crous
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Jean Crous » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:46 pm

:shock: :shock: Ai ou Boet, wys jou net .........n mens weet nie wat wag om die volgende hoek nie. Ek is net bly julle is darem OK.
Sterkte
Jean.
The new front seat solo Cubby MK2 powered by Rotax 912 S 100hp
Cubby Aircraft Factory
Suppliers of Nitrate, Butyrate, adhesive, Fabric
Email: cubbyaircraftfactory@gmail.com
Jean Crous
SACAA Approved Person 402
vernon11
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby vernon11 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:00 pm

[quote="Bosvark"]Glad for you that you got it back! I work close to Rosslyn/Soshanguwe in Pretoria. The area, and in fact all the Pta black townships, are vrot with the Ventures. They do the short haul transport in and around the townships (pirate). The locals call them "small enterprise". And I have been wondering how many of those Ventures were stolen.

All of them/ :twisted:
Boet
Three Thousand
Three Thousand

Postby Boet » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 am

Well, lemme tell u guys, after I have done now what I intend doing, the next to-be-thief that tries to steal this Venture, will find it no ordinary "take-away", and he will have loads of crap afterwards to make his useless existence more misrable. Pasop as die boere n plan begin maak! Bliksem. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: There is NO way in hell that I will drop myself in debt for another verhicle because of the better than average chance that this one will be stolen. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Grumpy
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Grumpy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 am

Sorry to hear you k@k Boet. The worst thing is that it's nothing new or out of the ordinary any more. It's not even news in your local paper. Sad situation.
Pleased you guys are OK and you got it back. (^^) (^^)
"Hope the weather is calm tomorrow !!"
Low Level
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Postby Low Level » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:32 am

Die dag as ek die lotto wen, koop ek ou Toyotas, parkeer hulle op hotspots in die stad met 'n lekker veerbelaaide pen in die bestuurder seat. Die eerste keer wat die nuwe selfaangestelde eienaar daai clutch trap, trek daai safety pin uit...... :shock: :shock:

Hy gaan vir 'n rukkie sy gat versigtig moet afvee. (**)
Happiness is: Wanting what you have.
ZU-CFW
My soul called, and it wants it's life back. Only one thing to do. Let's fly.
nicow
The Big Four K
The Big Four K

Postby nicow » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Low Level wrote:Die dag as ek die lotto wen, koop ek ou Toyotas, parkeer hulle op hotspots in die stad met 'n lekker veerbelaaide pen in die bestuurder seat. Die eerste keer wat die nuwe selfaangestelde eienaar daai clutch trap, trek daai safety pin uit...... :shock: :shock:

Hy gaan vir 'n rukkie sy gat versigtig moet afvee. (**)
=D* =D* =D* =D*
Nico
Limpopo Flight School
vliegskool@hotmail.com