UK Competition Flying 2013

Matters of general interest
WOBBLY
Pre flight checks done

UK Competition Flying 2013

Postby WOBBLY » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:12 am

Zulu1 ( Paul),
Having seen your messages on http://microlighters.co.uk/forum/viewto ... f456c4c942 the simple answer is if you want to enter any UK Comps there are loads of UK Pilots who would be the (P1) passenger for you. We would welcome you and accommodate you

Re: BMAA Microlight Comps

Postby zulu1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 pm
What do you need to enter, is it possible to enter with a FAI licence and dual citizenship?

Thanks Paul

Re: BMAA Microlight Comps

Postby zulu1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:24 pm
Steve, The BMAA membership is a schlep, but i do fancy the round Britain and then fly through France back to the med somewhere and ship the machine home..i am looking at a DTA voyageur. Hopefully find some time later in the year..time is always the issue as we all know..
DISCLAIMER : The opinions and views expressed throughout my post are the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions or views of ZAPAS or of their clients or law firms or the opinions or views of any other individual.
ZULU1
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

Re: UK Competition Flying 2013

Postby ZULU1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 am

Thanks for that, intended going over in the summer for a month or so...I like the idea of the Round Britain and considering a DTA.. send the details on...just the weather ! I would be based around Telford.
Centrifugal force in pure Physics does not exist, however this does not apply to Taxi drivers..